Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 31st May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1400 - The A40 Trunk Road (Gibraltar Tunnels, Monmouth, Monmouthshire) (Temporary Traffic Restriction and Prohibition) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A40 (Twnelau Gibraltar, Trefynwy, Sir Fynwy) (Gwaharddiad a Chyfyngiad Traffig Dros Dro) 2012
SI 2012/1288 - The Health Act 2009 (Commencement No. 3) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Iechyd 2009 (Cychwyn Rhif 3) (Cymru) 2012
This Order is the third commencement order made by the Welsh Ministers under the Health Act 2009 (“the Act”). Y Gorchymyn hwn yw'r trydydd gorchymyn cychwyn a wneir gan Weinidogion Cymru ...
SI 2012/1287 - The Tobacco Advertising and Promotion (Specialist Tobacconists) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Hysbysebu a Hyrwyddo Tybaco (Gwerthwyr Tybaco Arbenigol) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations make provision for exemptions in relation to specialist tobacconists from the prohibition of tobacco advertisements imposed by section 2 of the Tobacco Advertising and Promoti...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.