Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 21st May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order is the eighth commencement order under the Tribunals, Courts and Enforcement Act 2007 (“the Act”) and brings into force sections 93 and 94 of the Act, both of which amend the Charging Order...
SI 2012/1304 - The M4 Motorway (Junction 15 Eastbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1300 - The M5 Motorway (Junction 17 Northbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1298 - The M1 Motorway (Junction 14 Milton Keynes and Newport Pagnell Service Area Buckinghamshire) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1297 - The A12 Trunk Road (Harfrey's Roundabout, Great Yarmouth to Victoria Road Roundabout, Gorleston, Norfolk) Southbound (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1296 - The A12 Trunk Road (Breydon Bridge, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic and Pedestrians) Order 2012
These Regulations are made under section 5(4A) of the Education Act 2005 (“the 2005 Act”) (inserted by section 40 of the Education Act 2011) which provides for the Chief Inspector's duty under section...
These Regulations amend the Central Rating List (England) Regulations 2005 (“the Central Rating List Regulations”).
These Regulations provide in relation to England that certain property occupied, or if unoccupied, owned by Canal & River Trust is to be treated as a single hereditament for the purposes of non-domest...
These Regulations are made under section 12 of the Children Act 2004 and revoke the Children Act 2004 Information Database (England) Regulations 2007 (“the ContactPoint Regulations”) and the Children ...
These Regulations amend the Road Vehicles (Individual Approval) (Fees) Regulations 2009 (“the 2009 Regulations”).
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.