Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 4th May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1215 - The Offender Management Act 2007 (Establishment of Probation Trusts) (Amendment) Order 2012
This Order amends the Offender Management Act 2007 (Establishment of Probation Trusts) Order 2010 by inserting a new article 3A. New article 3A designates Wales Probation Trust as a “Welsh probation ...
This Order abolishes courts boards, which were established by section 4 of the Courts Act 2003.
These Regulations make provision for circumstances where a person has not entered into an apprenticeship agreement but is working under alternative working arrangements, by specifying the alternative ...
SI 2012/1196 - The A52 and A5111 Trunk Roads (Spondon Interchange, Derby) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1194 - The M54 Motorway and the A5 Trunk Road (Telford to Shrewsbury) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1193 - The M48 Motorway (M4 Junction 21 to M48 Junction 1) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1192 - The A2 Trunk Road (M25 Junction 2, Slip/Link Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1158 - The Sixth Form College Corporations (Publication of Proposals) (England) Regulations 2012
Section 33C of the Further and Higher Education Act 1992 (“the Act”) gives the Secretary of State power to establish, by order, a sixth form college corporation. Before the Secretary of State may make...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.