Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 30th Mar
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
Schedule 1 to this Order makes amendments consequential to the provisions of Chapter 1 of Part 1 of the Localism Act 2011. Section 1 of the Localism Act 2011 provides local authorities in England with...
These regulations amend the Royal Parks and Other Open Spaces Regulations 1997 (S.I. 1997/1639) (“the 1997 Regulations”) to introduce a prohibition against certain acts in parks in the vicinity of Par...
SI 2012/945 - The A55 Trunk Road (Junction 11 (Llys y Gwynt Interchange), Bangor, Gwynedd to the Wales/England Border) and The A494/A550 Trunk Road (Ewloe Interchange, Flintshire) (Temporary 40 mph Speed Limit & Prohibition of Vehicles) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A55 (Cyffordd 11 (Cyfnewidfa Llys y Gwynt), Bangor, Gwynedd i Ffin Cymru/Lloegr) a Chefnffordd yr A494/A550 (Cyfnewidfa Ewloe, Sir y Fflint) (Terfyn Cyflymder 40 mya a Gwahardd Cerbydau Dros Dro) 2012
SI 2012/740 - The Commons (Deregistration and Exchange Orders) (Interim Arrangements) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Tiroedd Comin (Gorchmynion Dadgofrestru a Chyfnewid) (Trefniadau Interim) (Cymru) 2012
Sections 16 and 17 of the Commons Act 2006 (“the 2006 Act”) make provision for applications to deregister land which is registered as common land or as a town or village green, and to register ...
SI 2012/739 - The Commons Act 2006 (Commencement No.2, Transitional Provisions and Savings) (Wales) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Tiroedd Comin 2006 (Cychwyn Rhif 2, Darpariaethau Trosiannol ac Arbedion) (Cymru) 2012
This Order brings into force on 1 April 2012 certain provisions of the Commons Act 2006 (“the 2006 Act”) in relation to Wales. Mae'r Gorchymyn hwn yn dwyn i rym ar 1 Ebrill 2012 ddarparia...
SI 2012/738 - The Deregistration and Exchange of Common Land and Greens (Procedure) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Dadgofrestru a Chyfnewid Tir Comin a Meysydd Tref neu Bentref (Gweithdrefn) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations, which apply in relation to Wales, prescribe the procedure for applications to the Welsh Ministers under section 16 of the Commons Act 2006 for the deregistration, or the dere...
SI 2012/686 - The Isle of Anglesey Local Authorities (Change to the Years of Ordinary Elections) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Awdurdodau Lleol Ynys Môn (Newid Blynyddoedd Etholiadau Cyffredin) 2012
This Order changes the years of ordinary elections of councillors to the Isle of Anglesey County Council and councillors to the community councils in the Isle of Anglesey county. Mae'r Go...
SI 2012/685 - The Local Election Survey (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Arolygon Etholiadau Lleol (Cymru) 2012
Section 1 of the Local Government (Wales) Measure 2011 imposes a duty on a local authority (a county council or a county borough council), in accordance with regulations, to conduct a survey af...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.