Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 23rd Mar
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order brings into force on 1st April 2012 the repeal of section 1 of the Refuse Disposal (Amenity) Act 1978 (c. 3) in England and Wales.
SI 2012/866 - The A5 Trunk Road (Mancetter Roundabout, Atherstone, Warwickshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) (No.2) Order 2012
SI 2012/864 - The A50 Trunk Road (Staffordshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic in Laybys) Order 2012
SI 2012/862 - The M42 Motorway (Junction 6 to Junction 7) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/860 - The M6 and M42 Motorways (M6 Junction 4 and M42 Junction 7a) and the A446 Trunk Road (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/859 - The A46 Trunk Road (Aston Cross - Teddington Hands, Gloucestershire) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/858 - The A453 and A52 Trunk Roads (Nottingham) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/857 - The A50 Trunk Road (Uttoxeter - Derby) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic in Laybys) Order 2012
SI 2012/856 - The A50 Trunk Road (Sudbury - Derby, Derbyshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic in Laybys) Order 2012
SI 2012/855 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 42 to Junction 44) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
These Regulations amend the Jobseeker's Allowance Regulations 1996 (the JSA Regulations) to enable certain victims of domestic violence who are claiming a jobseeker's allowance to be treated as being ...
SI 2012/870 - The Denbighshire County Council (Construction of Foryd Harbour Walking and Cycling Bridge) Scheme 2011 Confirmation Instrument 2012 / Offeryn Cadarnhau Cynllun Cyngor Sir Ddinbych (Adeiladu Pont Cerdded a Beicio Harbwr y Foryd) 2011 2012
SI 2012/629 - The Abergavenny Improvement Act 1854 (Repeal) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Deddf Gwella'r Fenni 1854 (Diddymu) 2012
This Order repeals section 28 of the Abergavenny Improvement Act 1854 (c. 49) (“the 1854 Act”) and it comes into force on 26 March 2012. Mae'r Gorchymyn hwn yn diddymu adran 28 o Ddeddf G...
SI 2012/521 - The Local Authorities (Alteration of Requisite Calculations) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Awdurdodau Lleol (Addasu Cyfrifiadau Angenrheidiol) (Cymru) 2012
Sections 32 and 43 of the Local Government Finance Act 1992 (“the 1992 Act”) set out respectively how a billing authority and a major precepting authority are to calculate their budget requirem...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.