Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
SI 2014/1063 - The Education (School Teachers’ Prescribed Qualifications, etc) (Amendment) Order 2014
This Order amends the Education (School Teachers’ Prescribed Qualifications, etc) Order 2003.
These Regulations, which apply to Great Britain, establish a renewable heat incentive scheme (“the scheme”) under which owners of biomass plants, heat pumps and solar thermal plants which generate hea...
SI 2014/1059 - The A470 Trunk Road (Llanrwst Road, Llansanffraid Glan Conwy, Conwy) (Prohibition of Waiting)Order 2014 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A470 (Ffordd Llanrwst, Llansanffraid Glan Conwy, Conwy) (Gwahardd Aros) 2014
SI 2014/1058 - The A477 Trunk Road (Llanddowror to Red Roses, Carmarthenshire) (Temporary Speed Restrictions & No Overtaking) Order 2014 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A477 (Llanddowror i Ros-goch, Sir Gaerfyrddin) (Cyfyngiadau Cyflymder Dros Dro a Dim Goddiweddyd) 2014
SI 2014/1057 - The M4 Motorway (Junction 38, Margam Interchange to Junction 39, Groes, Neath Port Talbot) (Temporary Prohibition of Vehicles) Order 2014 / Gorchymyn Traffordd yr M4 (Cyffordd 38, Cyfnewidfa Margam i Gyffordd 39, Y Groes, Castell-nedd Port Talbot) (Gwahardd Cerbydau Dros Dro) 2014
SI 2014/1056 - The A483 Trunk Road (Cilyrychen Level Crossing, Llandeilo Road, Near Llandybie, Carmarthenshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Vehicles) Order 2014 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A483 (Croesfan Reilffordd Cilyrychen, Heol Llandeilo, Ger Llandyb Sir Gaerfyrddin) (Gwahardd Cerbydau Dros Dro) 2014
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.