Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 26th July
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order brings into force on 26th July 2012, section 27 of the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008.
Under Section 30 of, and Schedule 1 to, the Flood and Water Management Act 2010 (c. 29) (“the Act”), the Environment Agency, a local authority or an internal drainage board (the “Designating Authority...
SI 2012/1935 - The A34 Trunk Road (Chieveley Interchange, Carriageways) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1934 - The M42 Motorway (Junctions 3 to 7) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1932 - The A46 Trunk Road (Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1931 - The M180 Motorway and the A180 Trunk Road (Barnetby Interchange to Stallingborough Interchange) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1930 - The A46 Trunk Road (Bidford-on-Avon, Worcestershire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1929 - The A50 Trunk Road (Uttoxeter to Sudbury) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1852 - The Glasgow Commonwealth Games Act 2008 (Ticket Touting Offence) (England and Wales and Northern Ireland) Order 2012
This Order makes provision which is necessary or expedient in consequence of the Glasgow Commonwealth Games Act 2008 (“the Act”). Section 17 of the Act makes it an offence in the law of Scotland to to...
This Order applies an increase of 2.625% (a weighted inflationary formula of 25% RPI and 75% AWE (4.8% and 1.9% respectively in 2011)) to the total of the annual fees for diocesan registrars fixed by ...
This Order increases the fees fixed by Table I of the Ecclesiastical Judges, Legal Officers and Others (Fees) Order 2011 (“the 2011 Order”) in relation to faculty proceedings (including proceedings in...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.