Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 29th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order amends article 10(a)(viii) of the First-tier Tribunal and Upper Tribunal (Chambers) Order 2010 (S.I. 2010/2655) in consequence of the recent expansion of road transport related cases over w...
These Regulations amend paragraph 10 of Schedule 17A to the Finance Act 2003 (c. 14), which lists tenant's obligations etc that do not count as chargeable consideration. This amendment follows the rep...
This Order makes provision amending the General Dental Council (Constitution) Order 2009 (“the Constitution Order”).
This Order makes provision amending the General Medical Council (Constitution) Order 2008 (“the Constitution Order”).
SI 2012/1639 - The A34 Trunk Road (Chilton Interchange, Northbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1637 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Northern Ireland International Air Show) Regulations 2012
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.