Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 21st June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order establishes, under section 22 of the Petroleum Act 1987, safety zones having a radius of 500 metres from the specified point, around each installation specified in the Schedule to this Orde...
This Order amends the Armed Forces and Reserve Forces (Compensation Scheme) Order 2011 (“the principal Order”) which provides for benefits to be payable to or in respect of a person by reason of injur...
This is the ninth Commencement Order made under the Equality Act 2010 (c.15) (“the Act”). The Equality Act (Commencement No. 1) Order 2010 ( S.I. 2010/1736) (C.91), the Equality Act ...
SI 2012/1567 - The Private Security Industry Act 2001 (Exemption) (Aviation Security) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
These Regulations amend the Private Security Industry Act 2001 (Exemption) (Aviation Security) Regulations 2010 (“the 2010 Regulations”). The 2010 Regulations exempt certain persons from the licensing...
This Order is made under section 3A(10) of the Countryside and Rights of Way Act 2000 (c. 37) (“the CROW Act”). It applies in relation to land in England only.
These Regulations amend the Medical Devices Regulations 2002 (S.I.2002/618), as most recently amended by the Medical Devices (Amendment) Regulations 2008 (S.I.2008/375) (“the 2008 Regulations”). The 2...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.