Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 15th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
These Regulations amend provisions of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (c. 8) (“the Act”) to implement in part Directive 2010/73/EU (OJ No L 327, 11.12.2010, p.1) of the European Parliament...
SI 2012/1534 - The Terrorism Act 2000 and Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (Business in the Regulated Sector) Order 2012
This Order amends the definition of a business in the regulated sector for the purposes of Part 3 of the Terrorism Act 2000 (c.11) (terrorist property) and Part 7 of the Proceeds of Crime Act 2002 (c....
SI 2012/1514 - The Scarborough and North East Yorkshire Health Care National Health Service Trust (Dissolution) Order 2012
This Order provides for the dissolution on 1st July 2012 of the Scarborough and North East Yorkshire Health Care National Health Service Trust established on 1st November 1991 and revokes the Scarboro...
This Order transfers to the relevant new NHS bodies, property held on trust by the relevant old NHS bodies and makes related provision. Copies of the schedules of trust property transferred under this...
This Order makes provision under sections 14 and 15A of the Pensions Act 2008 (c. 30) (“the Act”).
SI 2012/1500 - The Regulation of Investigatory Powers (Directed Surveillance and Covert Human Intelligence Sources) (Amendment) Order 2012
This Order amends the Regulation of Investigatory Powers (Directed Surveillance and Covert Human Intelligence Sources) Order 2010 (“the 2010 Order”).
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.