Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 14th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
These Regulations make provision relating to the enforcement of Council Regulation (EC) No. 305/2006 of 21 February 2006 (OJ L 51, 22.2.2006, p.1) (“the Council Regulation”) imposing restrictive measu...
These Regulations make provision relating to the enforcement of Council Regulation (EC) No. 872/2004 of 29 April 2004 (OJ L 162, 30.4.2004, p.32) concerning further restrictive measures in relation to...
These Regulations make provision relating to the enforcement of Council Regulation (EU) No. 667/2010 of 26 July 2010 (OJ L 195, 27.7.2010, p.16) concerning restrictive measures in respect of Eritrea (...
SI 2012/1513 - The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
These Regulations amend the Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Regulated Activities) Regulations 2010 (“the Regulated Activities Regulations”) which prescribe the kinds of activities that are regulated ...
These Regulations make provision relating to the enforcement of Council Regulation (EC) No. 1183/2005 of 18 July 2005 (OJ L 193, 23.7.2005, p.1) concerning restrictive measures in respect of the Democ...
These Regulations implement Directive 2010/53/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 7th July 2010 on standards of quality and safety of human organs intended for transplantation (“the Di...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.