Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 11th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1483 - The Social Security (Information-sharing in relation to Welfare Services etc.) Regulations 2012
These Regulations, made under sections 130 to 133 of the Welfare Reform Act 2012 (c.5) (“the 2012 Act”), prescribe the extent of information-sharing which is permitted under those sections.
SI 2012/1477 - The Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Automatic Enrolment) (Amendment) (No. 2) Regulations 2012
These Regulations are made under section 292A(a) of the Pensions Act 2004 (c. 35) and amend the Occupational and Personal Pension Schemes (Automatic Enrolment) Regulations 2010 (S.I. 2010/772).
This Order directs the Sports Grounds Safety Authority to include in any licence to admit spectators to the New York Stadium a condition imposing the requirements that only seated accommodation is to ...
SI 2012/1463 - The Localism Act 2011 (Commencement No. 6 and Transitional, Savings and Transitory Provisions) Order 2012
Article 2 of this Order brings into force, on the day after the day on which the Order is made, in relation to England and Wales, the following provisions relating to standards for the purposes of cer...
These rules amend rule 31.17 of the Family Procedure Rules 2010 to give the court a discretion to permit urgent enforcement where necessary to secure a child's welfare notwithstanding the general posi...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.