Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 8th Aug
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
These Rules amend the Family Procedure Rules 2010 (“the FPR”).
SI 2012/2042 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 63 to Junction 61) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2041 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 58, Burtree) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2040 - The A50 Trunk Road (Sudbury to Aston on Trent) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2039 - The M6 Motorway (Junctions 44-42 Southbound Carriageway and Junction 42 Southbound Entry Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition and Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2038 - The M6 Motorway (Junctions 3 to 4) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2037 - The A446 and A452 Trunk Roads(Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/2036 - The M42, M6 and M6 Toll Motorways (M42 Junctions 8 to 9) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
This Order makes provision as to the conduct of elections for a police and crime commissioner (“PCC elections”) for police areas in England and Wales. Chapter 1 of Part 1 of the Police Reform and Soci...
An Act of the Scottish Parliament to enable the Scottish Ministers to make provision by regulations in consequence of the Welfare Reform Act 2012 (in respect of matters other than reserved matters).
An Act of the Scottish Parliament to make provision about policing; to make provision about fire and rescue services; and for connected purposes.
SI 2012/2045 - The A4042 Trunk Road (Court Farm Roundabout, Pontypool, Torfaen to Penperlleni, Monmouthshire) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions & Prohibitions) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A4042 (Cylchfan Court Farm, Pont-y-pŵl, Torfaen i Benperllenni, Sir Fynwy) (Cyfyngiadau a Gwaharddiadau Traffig Dros Dro) 2012
SI 2012/2044 - The A487 Trunk Road (North Parade, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion) (Temporary Prohibition of Vehicles) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A487 (Rhodfa'r Gogledd, Aberystwyth, Ceredigion) (Gwahardd Cerbydau Dros Dro) 2012
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament, Northern Ireland Assembly and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.