Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 27th July
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1957 - The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) (Amendment) (England and Wales) Order 2012
The Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 provides for there to be a police and crime commissoner for each police area in England and Wales outside London. Section 66(3)(c) of that Act mean...
This Order amends the Allocation and Transfer of Proceedings Order 2008 (S.I. 2008/2836). As of 10th September 2012 Pontefract County Court ceases to be a family hearing centre.
This Order amends the Civil Courts Order 1983 (S.I. 1983/713). As of 10th September 2012 Pontefract County Court is discontinued and ceases to be a divorce court or a district registry of the High Cou...
This Order establishes schemes for the Secretary of State for Work and Pensions to provide data to specified electoral registration officers, in order to assist them in meeting the registration object...
This Order confers powers on NNB Generation Company Limited (“the Company”) for the compulsory acquisition of land and rights in or over land adjacent to Bridgwater Bay in the district of West Somerse...
This Order comes into force on 16th August 2012 and on a date (“the termination date”) to be determined under article 1(3) it ceases to have effect (article 1(2)).
An Act of the Scottish Parliament to amend the rules about the punishment part of non-mandatory life sentences imposed in criminal cases and to amend the rules about the disclosure of information obta...
SR 2012/304 - The Private Accesses on the A5 Western Transport Corridor (Stopping-Up) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.