Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 24th July
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1915 - The Health and Social Care Act 2008 (Consequential Amendments) (Council Tax) Order 2012
These Regulations amend the Council Tax (Chargeable Dwellings) Order 1992 and the Council Tax (Liability for Owners) Regulations 1992 to reflect the fact that care homes in England are now registered ...
This Order brings into force on 16th July 2012 sections 18 to 23 of the Energy Act 2010 (which confer power on the Secretary of State to modify electricity generation licences in order to restrict or ...
These Regulations implement the following four European Directives in Scotland:—
These Regulations prescribe the fees and outlays payable to the Accountant in Bankruptcy in respect of the exercise of that office’s functions under the Bankruptcy (Scotland) Act 1985 (“the 1985 Act”)...
The Police, Public Order and Criminal Justice (Scotland) Act 2006 put in place powers to allow the Scottish Police Services Authority (SPSA) to appoint police members to work at the Scottish Crime and...
SR 2012/294 - The Pensions (Financial Reporting Council) (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
These Regulations update references in a number of occupational and personal pension schemes and Pension Protection Fund regulations in consequence of the dissolution of the Board for Actuarial Standa...
An Act to authorise the issue out of the Consolidated Fund of certain sums for the service of the year ending 31st March 2013; to appropriate those sums for specified purposes; to authorise the Depart...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.