Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 26th June
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
Section 3 of the Prosecution of Offences Act 1985 sets out the functions of the Director of Public Prosecutions. These include taking over the conduct of all criminal proceedings instituted on behalf ...
This Order amends Parts 2 and 3 of Schedule 6 to the Gambling Act 2005.
These Regulations make provision for the membership, name, establishment and governance of a Clinical Commissioning Group (“CCG”), and also for the variation of a CCG’s constitution, and for the merge...
SI 2012/1592 - The A5 Trunk Road (Dordon to Atherstone, Warwickshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1591 - The M4 Motorway (Junction 19) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) (Number 2) Order 2012
SI 2012/1590 - The A1(M) Motorway (Junction 7 Stevenage, Hertfordshire) Slip Roads (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1589 - The A1 Trunk Road (Astwick, Central Bedfordshire to Hinxworth, Hertfordshire) Southbound (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1584 - The A38 Trunk Road (Alrewas to Barton Turn, Staffordshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1583 - The A5 Trunk Road (Felton Butler to Ensdon, Shropshire) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1580 - The M5 Motorway (Junction 5 Northbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1579 - The M54 Motorway (Junction 1 to Junction 3) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1578 - The A1 Trunk Road (A1(M) Junction 1, Northbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1576 - The M27 Motorway (Junction 5, Eastbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.