Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 24th May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1355 - The A38 and A5148 Trunk Roads (Swinfen to Streethay, Staffordshire) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1351 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Breighton Airfield) (Revocation) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/1349 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Jet Formation Display Teams) (No. 5) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/1347 - The Air Navigation (Restriction of Flying) (Shoreham-by-Sea) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
SI 2012/1345 - The Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Service of Prosecution Evidence) (Amendment) Regulations 2012
These Regulations amend the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 (Service of Prosecution Evidence) Regulations 2005 (S.I. 2005/902) (“the 2005 Regulations”). The 2005 Regulations presently make provision for t...
These Regulations amend the provisions of the Prosecution of Offences (Custody Time Limits) Regulations 1987 (S.I. 1987/299) (“the 1987 Regulations”) relating to custody time limits where someone is s...
SI 2012/1238 - The Nitrate Pollution Prevention (Wales) (Amendment) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Atal Llygredd Nitradau (Cymru) (Diwygio) 2012
These Regulations revoke and replace certain provisions in the Nitrate Pollution Prevention (Wales) Regulations 2008 (S.I. 2008/3143 (W.278)) (“the principal Regulations”) which...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.