Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 1st May
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1188 - The Skipton Fund Limited (Application of Sections 731, 733 and 734 of the Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005) (Amendment) Order 2012
This Order amends the Skipton Fund Limited (Application of Sections 731, 733 and 734 of the Income Tax (Trading and Other Income) Act 2005) Order 2011 (“the principal Order”).
SI 2012/1167 - The Dissolution of Further Education Corporations and Sixth Form College Corporations (Prescribed Bodies) Regulations 2012
These Regulations prescribe the bodies to which a further education corporation, or a sixth form college corporation, may transfer its property, rights and liabilities, upon its dissolution.
SI 2012/1165 - The M60 Motorway (Junction 7 Clockwise Exit and Anticlockwise Entry Slip Roads) (Greater Manchester Marathon) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1163 - The M6 Motorway (Junctions 18-19 Northbound and Southbound Carriageways) (Temporary Prohibition and Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1162 - The M6 Motorway (Junctions 26-28 Northbound and Southbound Carriageways and Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition and Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1161 - The A4 Trunk Road (Crowley Way, Avonmouth) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1160 - The M5 Motorway (Junctions 13-14) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (Number 2) Order 2012
SI 2012/1157 - The Further Education Corporations (Publication of Proposals) (England) Regulations 2012
These Regulations (which apply in relation to England) prescribe the time and manner of publication and content of draft orders for the establishment of, and proposals for the dissolution of, further ...
SI 2012/1152 - The M4 Motorway (Junctions 16-17) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) (Number 2) Order 2012
This Order, made following an application by the Ullapool Harbour Trustees (“the Trustees”), reconstitutes the Trustees as from 1st December 2011.
This Act of Sederunt makes amendments to the Rules of the Court of Session 1994.
SI 2012/1085 - The Fire Safety (Employees' Capabilities) (Wales) Regulations 2012 / Rheoliadau Diogelwch Tân (Galluoedd Cyflogeion) (Cymru) 2012
These Regulations, which apply in relation to Wales, provide that employers must take into account employees' capabilities as regards fire safety in entrusting tasks to them. They implement art...
These Regulations amend the Jobseeker’s Allowance Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1996.
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament, Northern Ireland Assembly and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.