Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 30th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1155 - The Food Additives (England) (Amendment) and the Extraction Solvents in Food (Amendment) (England) Regulations 2012
These Regulations amend the Civil Aviation (Air Travel Organisers' Licensing) Regulations 2012.
SSI 2012/132 - The Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland (Practice and Procedure) (No. 2) Amendment Rules 2012
These Rules further amend the Mental Health Tribunal for Scotland (Practice and Procedure) (No. 2) Rules 2005 to replace rule 58 (power to decide a case without a hearing) with a new version.
SSI 2012/131 - The Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Fish Farming) (Scotland) Amendment Order 2012
This Order amends the Town and Country Planning (General Permitted Development) (Scotland) Order 1992 (“the 1992 Order”). Schedule1 to the 1992 Order specifies classes of development to which permitte...
SR 2012/180 - The Food Additives (Amendment) and the Extraction Solvents in Food (Amendment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
These Regulations make certain amendments to the Food Additives Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2009 (S.R. 2009 No. 416) (“the 2009 Regulations”) in order to provide for the execution and enforcement o...
These Regulations amend the Road Traffic (Northern Ireland) Order 1981 (“the 1981 Order”) and the Motor Vehicles (Driving Licences) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1996 (the 1996 Regulations”) in order...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament, Northern Ireland Assembly and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.