Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 25th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
This Order brings the following provisions of the Police Reform and Social Responsibility Act 2011 into force on 25th April 2012: section 28(1) and (10), sections 50 to 57 and 59 to 77, sections 103 t...
SI 2012/1126 - The A45 Trunk Road (M42 Junction 6 to East of Stonebridge Roundabout) (60 Miles Per Hour Speed Limit) Order 2012
SI 2012/1125 - The A5 Trunk Road (West of Bonehill to East of the M42 Junction 10 Roundabout) (Derestriction) Order 2012
This Order makes provision about training in relation to setting snares.
SSI 2012/123 - The North West Scotland Trunk Roads (Temporary Prohibitions of Traffic and Overtaking and Temporary Speed Restrictions) (No. 4) Order 2012
SSI 2012/122 - The North East Scotland Trunk Roads (Temporary Prohibitions of Traffic and Overtaking and Temporary Speed Restrictions) (No. 4) Order 2012
SSI 2012/121 - The South East Scotland Trunk Roads (Temporary Prohibitions of Traffic and Overtaking and Temporary Speed Restrictions) (No. 4) Order 2012
SSI 2012/120 - The South West Scotland Trunk Roads (Temporary Prohibitions of Traffic and Overtaking and Temporary Speed Restrictions) (No. 4) Order 2012
SI 2012/990 - The Welsh Language (Wales) Measure 2011 (Transfer of functions, Transitional and Consequential Provisions) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Mesur y Gymraeg (Cymru) 2011 (Trosglwyddo Swyddogaethau, Darpariaethau Trosiannol a Chanlyniadol) 2012
The Welsh Language (Wales) Measure 2011 creates the office of the Welsh Language Commissioner and abolishes the Welsh Language Board. The Measure also provides for the transfer of the Board’s f...
SR 2012/172 - The Trunk Road T9 (Coleman's Corner to Ballyrickard Road) Order (Northern Ireland) 2012
These Regulations amend the Misuse of Drugs Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2002 (the “2002 Regulations”) to allow a nurse independent prescriber and a pharmacist independent prescriber (defined in reg...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.
Chrome users: Google Chrome doesn’t have any in-built support for RSS feeds. To view an RSS feed using this browser you will need to download a free extension to Google Chrome from theGoogle Chrome Store.