Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 20th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
These Regulations make amendments to the School Information (England) Regulations 2008 (“the 2008 Regulations”) and come into force on 1st September 2012. The amendments apply to maintained schools.
This Order brings into force on 30th April 2012, section 26 of the Counter-Terrorism Act 2008.
SI 2012/1115 - The Education (Induction Arrangements for School Teachers) (England) Regulations 2012
These Regulations revoke and replace the Education (Induction Arrangements for School Teachers) (England) Regulations 2008.
SI 2012/1110 - The Protection of Military Remains Act 1986 (Designation of Vessels and Controlled Sites) Order 2012
This Order designates:
SI 2012/1105 - The M50 Motorway (Junctions 1 - 2, Near Tewkesbury) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2011 Variation Order 2012
SI 2012/1103 - The A46 Trunk Road (Binley, Coventry) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
These Regulations set out the enforcement provisions including the sanctions that will apply to Regulation (EU) No 1007/2011 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27th September 2011 on tex...
SSI 2012/117 - The Planning etc. (Scotland) Act 2006 (National Parks) (Consequential Provisions) Order 2012
This Order amends the Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Designation, Transitional and Consequential Provisions (Scotland) Order 2002 and the Cairngorms National Park Designation, Transitiona...
SR 2012/167 - The Health Care (Reimbursement of the Cost of EEA Services etc.) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
These Regulations amend the Health and Social Care (Reform) Act (Northern Ireland) 2009 and the Health and Personal Social Services (Northern Ireland) Order 1972 to give effect to the judgement of the...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.