Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Publish date: 13th Apr
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
SI 2012/1058 - The M25 Motorway and the M3 Motorway (Thorpe Interchange) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1057 - The A259 Trunk Road (Green Lane - Pevensey Levels) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1056 - The M20 Motorway (Junction 9, Londonbound Carriageway) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1055 - The A40 Trunk Road (Over Roundabout to Longford Roundabout, Gloucester) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1054 - The M5 Motorway (Junction 19 Slip Roads) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1053 - The M6 Motorway (Junction with M1 Motorway, Catthorpe, Leicestershire) (Temporary 50 Miles Per Hour Speed Restriction) Order 2012
SI 2012/1052 - The A38 Trunk Road (Alrewas, Staffordshire) (Southbound Exit Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1051 - The A50 Trunk Road (Normacot, Stoke on Trent) (Slip Road) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1050 - The M6 Motorway (Junction 1 to Junction 4) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1049 - The A663 Trunk Road (Broadway, Chadderton) (Temporary Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1048 - The M58 Motorway (A59 (Switch Island) to Junction 1 Eastbound and Westbound Carriageways) (Temporary Prohibition and Restriction of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1045 - The A2 Trunk Road (Upper Harbledown - Bridge, Coastbound) (Temporary Restriction and Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
SI 2012/1044 - The A20 Trunk Road (Alkham Valley Interchange - Western Heights Roundabout, Coastbound) (Temporary Prohibition of Traffic) Order 2012
These Regulations make provision in relation to the power of head teachers of maintained schools, teachers in charge of pupil referral units (“PRUs”) and principals of Academy schools and alternative ...
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website
- The Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation website shows which stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- See The Bill index database for links to the full text of a Bill, the Hansard debate and any proposed amendments.
- Bills become Acts once they have passed all stages within both Houses of Parliament and receive Royal Assent. Once they have received Royal Assent, Acts are published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.