Official place of publication for newly enacted legislation
Stay up to date with newly enacted legislation for the UK, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland as it is published to this site, by selecting a date below or using the free of charge subscription feeds.
The aim is to publish legislation on this site simultaneously, or at least within 24 hours, of its publication in printed form.
Any document which is especially complex in terms of its size or its typography may take longer to prepare.
New legislation is therefore listed by publication date rather than the date on which it was enacted.
Dyddiad cyhoeddi: 29th Mar
Date older than 10 publication days ago. View the newest legislation published.
Section 25 of the Postal Services Act 2011 (c.5) provides that the Secretary of State may specify by Order a day on which other Orders made under Part 2 of that Act will come into force.
These Regulations provide for the enforcement in England and Wales of EU marketing standards for bananas set out in Commission Implementing Regulation (EU) No 1333/2011 laying down marketing standards...
SI 2012/846 - The Bus Lane Contraventions (Approved Local Authorities) (England) (Amendment) and Civil Enforcement of Parking Contraventions Designation Order 2012
This Order designates part of the area of each of The Derby City Council, The Hampshire County Council, The Northumberland County Council, The Solihull Metropolitan Borough Council and The Somerset Co...
SI 2012/944 - The A477 Trunk Road (West of St Clears to West of Red Roses, Carmarthenshire) (Temporary Traffic Restrictions & Prohibition) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A477 (Man i'r Gorllewin o Sanclêr i Fan i'r Gorllewin o Ros-goch, Sir Gaerfyrddin) (Cyfyngiadau a Gwaharddiad Traffig Dros Dro) 2012
SI 2012/942 - The A487 Trunk Road (Porthmadog Bypass, Gwynedd) (Temporary Prohibition of Vehicles, Pedestrians and Cyclists) Order 2012 / Gorchymyn Cefnffordd yr A487 (Ffordd Osgoi Porthmadog, Gwynedd) (Gwahardd Cerbydau, Cerddwyr a Beicwyr Dros Dro) 2012
These Regulations revoke the Rates (Deferment) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2010 which provide that, subject to certain preconditions being satisfied, the Department of Finance and Personnel (“the D...
SR 2012/141 - The Fuel Payments Scheme (Patients Receiving Treatment for Cancer) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
These Regulations provide for payments (“fuel payments”) to be made to qualifying persons under the Fuel Payments Scheme (Patients Receiving Treatment for Cancer) (Northern Ireland) 2012 (“the Scheme”...
SR 2012/140 - The Social Security (Suspension of Payment of Benefits and Miscellaneous Amendments) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 2012
Regulation 2 of these Regulations amends the Social Security and Child Support (Decisions and Appeals) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1999 to—
Free of charge legislation feeds
- All Legislation (excluding drafts)
- UK Public General Acts
- UK Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the Northern Ireland Assembly
- Northern Ireland Orders in Council
- Northern Ireland Statutory Rules
- Acts of the Scottish Parliament
- Scottish Statutory Instruments
- Acts of the National Assembly for Wales
- Wales Statutory Instruments
Free of charge draft legislation feeds
Tracking UK Legislation
- All Bills currently before the UK Parliament are listed on the UK Parliament website in the Parliamentary Business, Bills & Legislation section which also shows what stage a Bill has reached on its passage through Parliament.
- The history of the parliamentary debates relating to Bills in the UK Parliament can be found in Hansard the edited verbatim report of proceedings of both the House of Commons and the House of Lords.
- All Bills currently before the Scottish Parliament,Northern Ireland Assembly ,and the National Assembly for Wales can be found on the individual national Parliamentary and Assembly websites.
- Bills only become Acts once they have passed all stages of their applicable Parliamentary procedure and receive Royal Assent. Once an Act has received Royal Assent, it is published under the authority of the Queen's Printer to this website.
Feeds enable you to see when websites have added new content. By using the legislation feeds you can get details of the latest legislation as soon as it is published without having to check the new legislation page each day.
There are many types of feed (such as RSS and Atom). This site provides Atom feeds which can be used in most news readers. To use the feeds you will need a newsreader or a browser enabled device.
To receive the feed to your newsreader either drag the orange feed button or cut and paste the link of the feed into your news reader.