251.—(1) All regulations under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(2) An order to which this paragraph applies shall—
(a)be laid before the Assembly as soon as may be after it is
(b)come into operation on such date as may be specified therein; and
(c)cease to have effect on the expiration of a period of six months from the date on which it came into operation unless, before the expiration of that period, it is approved by a resolution of the Assembly.
(3) Paragraph (2) applies to—
(a)an order under Article 23(2), 63(7), 104(3), 105(5), 111(3), 154(2), 158(2), 159(7), 231(2) or 237(3);
(b)an order under Article 250, other than an order under paragraph (1)(b) of that Article which specifies only provisions contained in Part XII.
(4) Subject to paragraph (5) all other orders made by the Department under this Order shall be subject to negative resolution.
(5) Paragraph (4) does not apply to—
(a)an order under Article 67; or
(b)an order under Part II of Schedule 2.
(6) Regulations and orders under this Order may contain incidental, supplementary and transitional provisions.